- Return period: All returns and exchanges must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- Packing: Wrap the item securely in a box or padded envelope. Include a copy of the invoice with the reason for return. Never mail a return in a regular envelope.
- Exchange or credit: Once we have received your return/exchange, we will either exchange your product or issue you a credit
- Exceptions: Books, Videos, and DVDs are final sales and are not returnable. Defective CDs and DVDs will be exchanged.
- We cannot guarantee any string against breakage or unraveling once it is put on an instrument. Please call 800-542-3538 if you feel the string is defective.
Insure all returns and ship to:
International Violin Company
1421 Clarkview Road
Baltimore, MD 21209 (USA)
If you have any questions on how to return or exchange an item call 800-542-3538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org